- Contribute to providing rosters for residential and direct support employees
- Schedule participant service hours aligned to their service agreements and choice of worker
- Make a difference in a dynamic organisation truly helping our communities
Staff Rostering and Scheduling
- With support from line managers set up and manage ongoing rosters for all employees
- Ensure employees are given 7 days’ notice of permanent shifts and manage shift swaps and changes on a daily basis.
- In conjunction with the line managers, ensure that shifts are filled in a timely manner and in such a way as to ensure minimum disruption to consumers and ensure maximum cost effectiveness to the organisation.
- Advise and support line managers in the population of and update of roster templates in a timely an efficient manner, ensuring that all industrial relations obligations are adhered to.
- Ensure hours worked by employees are monitored regionally to ensure employees are working within any industrial relation obligations.
- Coordinate the rostering of new employees to ensure that they undertake on-site induction training in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation.
- Build, generate and run reports as requested.
- Respond to and appropriately manage employee queries in regards to their rosters.
Participant intake and appointments (Futures Only)
- Input new participant data and upload associated documents into VisiCase ensuring all relevant paperwork has been completed.
- Liaise with line managers, staff and participants to schedule appointments for participants
- Liaise with line mangers to match appropriate staff to meet participant needs and schedule
- Manage changes to participant appointments and communicate with staff and participants accordingly
Reporting and Forecasting
- Report to applicable line managers any issues arising with staff and/or participants.
- Forecast Futures staffing requirements and liaising with line managers engage People and Culture Manager for recruitment needs as required.
Please forward a letter of introduction, resume and brief responses to the Selection Criteria (refer to Position Description).
Please send to Lisa Puglisi, People and Culture Manager, RFT. E: email@example.com
Applications are due by COB Monday 22 April 2019.
Position Description: Rostering and Scheduling Officer (South)
View this job on Seek: Click here