We offer a range of day services for people affected by homelessness such as community integration support and skill development, and provide a safe place to socialise, have meals, a cup of tea and wash clothes.
The Connect-In Centre provides a place for people affected by homelessness to go during the day – essentially, it’s a safe roof over your head and a meeting place for checking in with other services and friends.
People are welcome to drop in at any time that we are open, with no referral required.
The Connect-In Centre can provide:
- Meals (breakfast & lunch), Monday to Thursday
- Tea and coffee
- Clothes washing facilities
- Phones and internet access
- Modern and clean shower facilities
- Visits from Centrelink
- Comfy couches and a TV
- Pool table
External Services available at the Connect-In Centre:
- Centrelink (Every Monday, 10am-11am)
- Salvation Army Home to Homeless Program (Every Monday, 10am-11am)
- Housing Connect Outreach Worker (Every Monday, 10am-11am)
- Drug & Alcohol Outreach Worker (Every second Monday)
We’re open Monday to Thursday, from 9am to 3pm.
Address: 29 Patrick Street, Hobart
Phone: (03) 6236 9287