Why choose us as your NDIS provider?
Because we will help you get the most out of the NDIS.
- We are person-centred – that is, you matter to us and we will do all that we can to help you live your life in the way that you want;
- we treat each and every person as an individual and with respect and dignity;
- we will encourage and support you to take ownership and control of your life;
- we will help you identify and achieve goals;
- we employ staff with qualifications and expertise in mental health;
- we are flexible and adaptable; and
- we like to have fun while we work!
- Coordination of supports (helping you make use of your NDIS plan)
- Supported accommodation
- Assistance with daily tasks
- Assistance with household tasks
- Assistance with travel and transport
- Assistance with personal activities
- Development of life skills
- Participation in the community
- Tenancy support
- Assistance with life stage transition
How do you get NDIS services with RFT?
If you’d like to talk to someone at RFT about the NDIS call us on 03 6228 3344 and speak to a friendly staff member or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can visit the NDIS website here.