Dedicated to a positive well-being outcome for you.
RFT is Tasmania’s leading provider of community-based mental health services.
We will actively work with you in your own recovery process with our tailored programs to provide you with solutions and skills for wellbeing.
We will guide, support and assist you with:
- Independent assessments and planning
- Personalised case management
- Sanctuary and space to simply ‘be’
- Peer support
- Qualified and supportive staff
- Networks with other health professionals, to ensure all your needs are met
- Access to our services through the NDIS
Our Mission, Vision, Values & Behaviours
Our services are designed to improve our clients’ well-being in a supportive, engaging, diverse and non-judgemental environment. We work closely with the industry peak body, the Mental Health Council of Tasmania, in guiding the development of policy and strategies for mental health support.
News & Events
RFT is seeking a motivated Key Worker in Glenorchy.
RFT is seeking a motivated Outreach Key Worker in Ulverstone.
RFT is seeking forward thinking and motivated individuals to join its Volunteer Board.