- Exciting new program working with older Tasmanians
- Part of a strong clinical team delivering true measurable interventions
- Strong professional development opportunity with a collaborative employer
Richmond Fellowship Tasmania (RFT) is the largest community-based providers of community mental health services in Tasmania. Our vision is to ‘inspire a healthy community, where people are leaders in their own lives’ and our mission is to ‘deliver excellence through person centered, recovery and wellbeing services’. We strive to achieve this by promoting choice and control for all our consumers and NDIS participants and deliver services that help them achieve their goals.
The delivery of the Aged Care In-reach Support (ACIS) program delivered by Richmond Health, Richmond Fellowship Tasmania’s clinical team, to deliver evidence based in-reach psychological treatment services for residents living in aged care facilities with a mild to moderate mental illness.
This position will support the delivery of high-quality services into the ACIS program. It will carry a case load of older persons, delivering specialised clinical interventions either in a one on one or group settings to assist people to achieve their goals with a strong recovery focus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in clinical discipline such as Nursing, Social Work, Occupational Therapy or Psychology.
- APRHA Registration (if applicable)
- 2 Years minimum experience working in a clinical capacity in Mental Health
- Experience working in a team to deliver service outcomes
- Existing or ability to achieving credentialing requirements where clinical discipline in Nursing or Social Work
- Experience working in the aged care sector
To view the ad for this job on SEEK, Click Here.
To download the position description for this role, Click Here.