- Work with a leading provider of mental health recovery services
- Community based setting, working with people living in the community
- Week day, business hours
Richmond Fellowship Tasmania (RFT) is the largest community-based providers of community mental health services in Tasmania. Our vision is to ‘inspire a healthy community, where people are leaders in their own lives’ and our mission is to ‘deliver excellence through person centered, recovery and wellbeing services’. We strive to achieve this by promoting choice and control for all our consumers and NDIS participants and deliver services that help them achieve their goals.
Reporting to the CEO and working with the Senior Leadership Team, this position is responsible for the leadership, coordination and administration of all of RFT’s recovery programs. It is responsible for leading the strategic plan and ensuring that business planning objectives are met.
In addition, this role will provide senior leadership level support along with trusted and accurate advice, delivering on the following responsibilities:
1 – Strategy
2 – Service Delivery
3 – Leadership and Performance
4 – Recovery Practice
5 – Administration
The Recovery Manager will work collaboratively and respectfully with all stakeholders and ensure a safe and valued work environment for their team. They will ensure that the organisation operates in accordance with RFT Policies and Procedures, ISO 9001 audit requirements and the appropriate legislation.
- Qualifications in a professional health/ human services.
- Extensive experience in the health and human sector.
- Capacity to gain an understanding of the mental health sector in Tasmania.
- Commitment to the RFT values and support our vision and mission.
- High level interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including a collaborative and capacity building management style.
- Knowledge of government contract management and knowledge and experience in organisational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practice.
- Current drivers license.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems individually and collaboratively.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong and positive relationships and trust at all levels of the organisation and to sustain quality external relationships.
- Ability to mentor, coach and develop skills, knowledge and expertise in others.
- Experience in tendering for work in a commercial environment.
For more information about this vacancy or a confidential conversation contact Lisa Puglisi – GM People and Quality 0419 102 010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will be open until 28 February 2020, all applications should include a CV and no more than two pages responding to the above selection criteria.
To view the ad for this job on SEEK, Click Here.
To download a copy of the position description for this role, Click Here.
To apply for the position please email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
RFT is committed to treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of ethnicity, gender, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status or physical or mental ability.