General Manager – Operations
Hobart | Full Time
We are growing and have an exciting opportunity in a newly created role part of the executive team with the largest community-based provider of community mental health services in Tasmania operating for more than 35 years.
Excellent Salary + Salary Sacrifice + Superannuation
Richmond Fellowship Tasmania (RFT) and its wholly owned subsidiary, Richmond Futures, collectively known as Richmond Group is the largest community-based providers of community mental health services in Tasmania. Our vision is to ‘support people to be leaders in their own lives and connect with community’ and our mission is to deliver quality and inclusive person-centred mental health recovery and wellbeing services’. We strive to achieve this by promoting choice and control for all our participants and deliver services that help them achieve their goals.
Lead the Operations Team to deliver person centred, outcomes focused, high quality and efficient programs and services across our clinical, recovery and NDIS functions. Ensure all programs and services are compliant with required quality, funding and legislative standards, meet the needs as identified by participants and are financial sustainable. This position provides Executive Leadership of these functions and provides direct contributions to setting and achieving the organisations strategic direction.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Actively participate in the strategic planning process and aligning strategic plan objectives to business goals.
- Develop and maintain strategies, guidelines and directions for all operations functions.
- Part of the Executive Team leading strategic and operational activities for Richmond Group (Richmond Fellowship Tasmania and Richmond Futures), shaping future business objectives and needs through provision of high-quality leadership and strategic advice.
- Oversee the delivery of high quality, person centred clinical, recovery and NDIS programs and services.
- Support the embedding of a safety culture where incidents and hazards are reported, investigated and closed out efficiently.
- Actively participate in achievement and maintaining quality accreditation.
- Support the embedding of a professional supervision models and leadership development across the organisation.
- Maintain financially sustainable delivery of programs and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a Health, Business or similar discipline
- Minimum 5 years in a senior leadership position
- Operations Management experience in similar or complimentary environment
- Strong governance and financial acumen
- Ability to work effectively on several workstreams with competing deadlines effectively
- Ability to exercise initiative and work both independently and in collaboration with others
- Effective and appropriate written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a state wide team
- Post graduate qualifications
- Clinical Governance experience
- Knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme
If you have any questions, please contact People & Culture team via email@example.com using the subject line: General Manager – Operations enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Application close COB 28 January 2022.
Apply Via SeekApply Now
Apply Via Ethical JobsApply Now