Hobart | Part Time
Richmond Fellowship Tasmania (RFT) and its wholly owned subsidiary Richmond Futures, collectively known as Richmond Group is the largest community-based providers of community mental health services in Tasmania.
Our vision is to ‘to support people to be leaders in their own lives and connect with community’ and our mission is to ‘deliver quality and inclusive person-centred mental health recovery and wellbeing services’. We strive to achieve this by promoting choice and control for all our participants and deliver services that help them achieve their goals.
The Key Worker reports to the Team Leader of the Program Area and works as part of a team to ensure that services are delivered in accordance with Richmond Fellowship Tasmania vision and principles and the National Standards for Mental Health Services (NSMHS). Key Workers aim to promote individual independence, promote choice and control and to enhance resident and consumer wellbeing. In collaboration with the Team Leader, the Support Worker will participate and deliver program activities to support consumers and residents achieve recovery goals using a consumer-centered approach.
Part-time (4 days) opportunity with access to salary packaging.
Knowledge / Experience Requirements
- Understanding of the mental health sector within Tasmania
- Certificate IV in Mental Health, or equivalent qualifications and experience in mental health
- Ability to apply the principles of recovery and client-centred delivery in the mental health sector
- Effective team work and relationship management skills
- Ability to use IT for work-related activities, including using the internet, MS Office and case-management software
- Effective verbal communication skills and the ability to write accurate and professional case notes, reports and letters
- Driver’s Licence
- Previous experience in mental health
- Current First Aid Certificate
- CHCC305C Assist clients with medication or HLTHPS006 Assist clients with medication
- Infection Prevention and Control training
Only candidates who can legally work in Australia should apply and a current Police Check, Working with Vulnerable People Card and COVID vaccination certificate will be required for all new appointments.
To apply for this role please submit your resume with one page cover letter addressing the selection criteria through Seek. Applicants may be interviewed prior to closing date.
If you have any questions, please contact People & Culture team via email@example.com.
Application close COB 01 February 2022.
Apply Via SeekApply Now