Recovery and Independent Living Leader
Launceston, Devonport | Full-time
Exciting leadership role to manage Richmond Group’s Recovery and Independent Living programs in the north and north-west coast of Tasmania we offer excellent remuneration and salary sacrifice benefits.
Reporting to the Recovery and Independent Living Manager, the Recovery and Independent Living Leader North/ Northwest is responsible for leading the delivery of person centred, high quality and efficient independent living and recovery services across Northern and Northwest Tasmania. This position is responsible for developing and delivering sustainable services that are compliant with required quality, funding, and legislative standards, meet the needs of participants and are financial sustainable. This role can be based from either Launceston or Devonport.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain strategies, guidelines and directions for all operations functions
- Participate in development of annual business plans and work to achieve business plan projects within prescribed time frames.
- Provide line management, coaching and supports to direct reports and ensure the same occurs for indirect reports
- Support a culture of continuous improvement, cohesion, compliance and unity across North/ North West programs with strong engagement with South programs to ensure consistent service delivery
- Understand and support the implementation of clinical governance processes, frameworks, and documentation
- Be able to support the translation of NDIS plans into participant goals
- Promote improvements in practice though regular audits, training and practice supports
- Undertake all NDIA submissions to ensure participant opportunities for home and living supports are utilised to the greatest extent.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a Health, Business or similar discipline
- Minimum 2 years in a leadership position.
- Management experience in similar or complimentary environment
- Strong financial acumen.
- Knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Experience and knowledge of mental health
- Ability to manage a regional team and travel intrastate as required.
- Manage risk for each program and mitigation strategies are identified.
- Undertake all incident investigations and ensure identified actions are implemented
- Post graduate qualifications
- Clinical Governance experience
Only candidates who can legally work in Australia should apply and a current Police Check, Working with Vulnerable People Card and COVID vaccination certificate will be required for all new appointments.
To apply for this role please submit your resume with one page cover letter addressing the selection criteria through Seek.
Applicants may be interviewed prior to closing date.
If you have any questions, please contact People & Culture team via email@example.com
Applications close Friday 9 June 2023, 11:55pm.
Apply Via SeekApply Now