Program Services Include
For individuals diagnosed with mental illness aged 16-65 we provide the support you need to live in your own home, while still enabling you to take advantage of our care-coordination services. The aim of the program is to support clients to identify the gaps that hinder their wellbeing or their ability to maintain their community living choices and also engage them in other services of their choice.
- Receive individualised, one-on-one support
- Take part either in your own home or place of choice
- Develop life skills and find new ways to do things
- Develop coping strategies
- Increase your choices and your wellbeing
- Receive support to navigate the system and take back control of your life
- Have the opportunity to join other recreation and life skills programs
Outreach is available on the North-West Coast only (from Deloraine all the way through to Smithton) and state-wide for NDIS.
Entry to the program can be done either through self-referral or through a community service organisation and the NDIS state-wide.
Contact us on (03) 6425 2640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.