Program Services Include
We provide the support you need to live in your own home, while still enabling you to take advantage of our care-coordination services. The aim of the program is to support clients to identify the gaps that hinder their wellbeing or their ability to maintain their community living choices and also engage them in other services of their choice.
- Receive individualised, one-on-one support
- Take part either in your own home or place of choice
- Develop life skills and find new ways to do things
- Develop coping strategies
- Increase your choices and your wellbeing
- Receive support to navigate the system and take back control of your life
- Have the opportunity to join other recreation and life skills programs
Available on the North-West Coast only.
Entry to the program can be done either through the State Mental Health Services (DHHS) Maximising Recovery Panel (MRP) or through the NDIS.
The service is available on the North West Coast via the Maximising Recovery Panel (MRP) or via the NDIS state-wide. Contact us on (03) 6228 3344 for more information.
The Outreach Recovery Program is free or covered by NDIS plans.