Mental Health Homelessness Outreach Program (MHHOP)
Richmond Fellowship Tasmania MHHOP is a mental health recovery focused program supporting Tasmanian’s who are experiencing, or at risk of homelessness.
- Focuses on identifying recovery goals, developing action plans to achieve these goals through uncovering resourcefulness and resilience
- Supports people as the experts in their own lives
- Reconnects with own capabilities and strengths
Some of the psychosocial intervention support the MHHOP provides are:
- Skills to manage daily tasks
- Assistance to engage in work or study
- Supports people to consider housing options
- Alcohol and drug support
- Managing money
- Making connections with family and friends
The program is offered in the South, North and North-west of the state and focuses on inclusion, building connections and increasing confidence and self-esteem.
Referral in can be self-referral, from medical practitioners, family members or support workers through completion of the program referral form available to download.
MHHOP Referral FormDownload Form
For More Information
Call: (03) 6228 3344