Mental Health Homelessness Outreach Program (MHHOP)
Richmond Fellowship Tasmania MHHOP is a mental health recovery focused program supporting Tasmanian’s who are experiencing, or at risk of homelessness.
- assists to develop resources to move beyond a diagnosis;
- focuses on identifying goals, building meaning, uncovering resourcefulness and resilience;
- supports people as the experts in their own lives; and
- reconnects with own capabilities and strengths.
The MHHOP provides psychosocial intervention support aiming to assist people experiencing poor mental health with practical supports to participate in their community:
- to manage daily tasks;
- engage in work or study;
- find housing;
- alcohol and drug support;
- managing money; and
- making connections with family and friends.
It focuses on inclusion, building connections and increasing confidence and self-esteem.
Referral in can be self-referral, from medical practitioners, family members or support workers through completion of the program referral form, available to download here.
For More Information
Call: (03) 6228 3344
Emailed to: email@example.com