Our Residential Recovery Program offers fully furnished, self-contained units/share houses that promote recovery and wellbeing and support you to develop the skills required for you to transition to independent living in the wider community.
Open to all adults who have a diagnosed psychosocial disability and need support in residential settings to support their recovery and wellbeing.
We provide a 24-hour, 7 day a week support service in three locations across Tasmania – Rokeby, Mowbray, and Ulverstone.
Program services include:
- Comfortable, fully-furnished and equipped self-contained units/share houses
- Supporting the development of skills for independent living
- Staff who listen, encourage and walk with you through your recovery and wellbeing journey
- A community within a community where your personal space is respected
- Focusing on supporting you to identify and achieve your goals
- Support with participation in the community and also building education and employment opportunities; and
- Access to the full range of Richmond Fellowship Tasmania programs including the Recreation Program
Take your journey to wellbeing with us
At Richmond Fellowship Tasmania we believe in an holistic approach to mental health recovery through programs that promote physical health, self-care, living skills, relationships, and work and social networks. We will walk with you on your own recovery journey. Through our programs we will support you to build your own capacity and work towards the goals that are important to you.
We offer personalised support, with a team working with you every step of the way along your recovery and wellbeing journey to achieve your goals and aspirations, towards greater wellbeing.
We’re dedicated to a positive outcome for each individual
With this in mind we will guide, support and assist you throughout every step of your wellbeing journey, with:
- Personalised support for your wellbeing journey
- Sanctuary and space to simply ‘be’
- Peer support
- Qualified and supportive staff
- Networks with other health professionals, to ensure all your needs are met
Entry to the Program
To enter the program, you will first need to complete an application with the State Mental Health Services Maximising Recovery Panel (MRP) and simply nominate Richmond Fellowship Tasmania as your preferred service provider.
The Maximising Recovery Panel details are:
Once accepted into the program, we will work with you and your case manager (where appropriate) to identify the best transition arrangement to support you.