- Are you living in a Residential Aged Care Facility?
- Are mild to moderate mental health concerns impacting the quality of your life?
- Are you interested in some extra support for your mental health and wellbeing?
You can access up to 10 free sessions per year to support your mental health.
Richmond Fellowship Tasmania has been providing evidence based counselling and mental health interventions across Tasmania since 2019.
We use a person-centred approach and respect the lifetime of experience you have in managing your health and wellbeing.
The service is:
- Independent – we are not employed by the facility
- Impartial – we are not affiliated with any culture, religion, or political group
- Accessible – we can come to you in person or use video call, or phone
- Specialist – our only job is promoting mental health and wellbeing
- Professional – we are a multidisciplinary team of mental health clinicians
- Free – we are a not-for-profit organisation
- Inclusive – we respect what makes you – you! Language, gender, culture etc.
- Confidential – we are bound by law to keep your information private
How to Refer
Anyone can make a referral to the program – it’s as easy as completing our short referral form, then we will get in touch.
Download a Referral FormClick Here
For More Information
To discuss a potential referral, find out more, or to provide feedback:
- Phone: (03) 6228 3344
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or download a copy of our AgeWise Program brochure.
- Download a copy of our AgeWise Information About Depression for Older People brochure.
This program is supported by funding from Tasmania PHN (Primary Health Tasmania) through the Australian Government’s PHN Program.
Information for Residential Aged Care Facilities
To express interest in the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Richmond Fellowship Tasmania (RFT) to join the AgeWise program please contact email@example.com
Information for friends and family
Other services and information for friends and family:
- General Practitioner – GPs are trained to respond to mental health concerns
- Access Mental Health 1800 332 388 – mental health referrals and support
- Depression – Black dog fact sheet on degression in older people
- Anxiety and Depression – BeyondBlue guide for older person’s mental health
- Grief and loss 1300 845 745 – free GriefLine phone support and information
- Dementia Helpline 1800 100 500 – 24 hr information and support
- Advocacy Tasmania 1800 005 131 – support to have your say
- Carer support 1800 422 737 – Tasmanian information and phone support for carers